A fairly sturdy, short-handled pickaxe, useful for digging stuff up. And maybe hitting things with, if the occasion arises. Most likely, it's something miners would use, and thanks to its short handle, even a child could use it. Or a minor miner, if you like.
Cannot be discarded
Can be autosold
Can be stored
Can be traded
Outfit name: Mining Gear
Plural: Short-handled pickaxes
When Used In Combat
Successful attack messages:
- Your short-handled pickaxe handles your opponent in short order, dealing them X damage.
- You swing your pickaxe round and round, do-si-do and stick it in a sensitive part of your opponent, who takes X damage.
- You axe your opponent to pick how much damage you should do. Apparently, he|she|it picked X.
- You can pick your opponents, and you can pick your nose. So following that logic, you pick your opponent's nose for X damage.
- You fail to hit him!
- Somehow, you manage to stick your pick right up your nose. Don't you know it's rude to pick your nose in public? You just did X damage to yourself!
- Prior to March 19, 2010 this item was purchased at The Mining Office
- Do-si-do is a dance step in which dancers pass back to back and they return to their positions.
- One of the combat messages references the old saying "you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Outfits | Places | Reset | Stickers | Quests|